- Selling Progress 50% 50%
OUR INSPECTION CONTINGENCY HAS BEEN RESOLVED FOR THE SALE OF YOUR HOME!
We’re another step closer to getting your home SOLD!
What We Are Working On Now
Here is a quick update on what we are doing to ensure a successful closing. We have successfully completed 2-of-the-4 major hurdles it takes to get your home sold. Please call with any question or comments.
I will be letting you know what to do every step of the way!
- Reviewing Survey/Title Commitment (In Process, so far everything is looking good)
- Loan Commitment- We will receive our buyers loan commitment upon completion of the appraisal.
- Inspection Repairs- Please let me know when you have completed the inspection repairs.
- Final Walk-Through- Our buyer’s agent will schedule the buyers final walk through to take place a day or two prior to closing. Please be sure the inspection repairs are complete prior to the final walk.
- Closing- We will schedule a closing time as the date approaches.